guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Masood Hussain <masoodhussai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to stop other user from connecting If one user is already using the Remote computer
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 13:59:47 GMT
I want to allow only one connection at a time. So some other user don't login and take over
the session.

I want to stop others from logging in if remote computer is already in use.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas about that

> On 20. Jul 2017, at 17:54, Erik Berndt <erikberndt@superiorpaving.net> wrote:
>
> H you tried increasing or setting the 'max-connectio-per-user' in guacamole.properties?
>
> On Thursday, July 20, 2017, Adrian Owen <some.owen@eesm.com> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry you are trying to stop this.  I didn't read the question clearly.
> >
> > Please ignore my answer.

Remote computer

> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using Guacamole to evaluate desktop applications. I send different user my
configurations and they can connect with Remote computer. The problem is that If One user
is already login and another user also try to access the computer the first one is disconnected
and second get the access. Both are using the same login username/pass

> > Is there any way I can disable the user from connecting if the computer is already
in use? Does guacamole support this or anyone has ever implemented this feature?