guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to stop other user from connecting If one user is already using the Remote computer
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 12:53:26 GMT
Yeah, if you are configuring multiple connections to the same host there is no "awareness"
within Guacamole that this is the case.  If you truly need to limit the number of connections
to a single host and you're relying on Guacamole to do that, then you need to have everyone
use the same connection.
Regards,Nick

On Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 8:00:41 AM EDT, Masood Hussain <masoodhussain10@gmail.com>