guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare)" <Jeffrey.Mc...@ge.com>
Subject Re: How to stop other user from connecting If one user is already using the Remote computer
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:15:48 GMT
>From another perspective… What about configuring the remote computer to accept only one
remote desktop connection at a time?

Regards,

-Jeff

From: Masood Hussain <masoodhussain10@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 21, 2017 at 8:59 AM
To: "user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org" <user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: EXT: Re: How to stop other user from connecting If one user is already using the
Remote computer

I want to allow only one connection at a time. So some other user don't login and take over
the session.

I want to stop others from logging in if remote computer is already in use.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas about that

On 20. Jul 2017, at 17:54, Erik Berndt <erikberndt@superiorpaving.net> wrote:

H you tried increasing or setting the 'max-connectio-per-user' in guacamole.properties?

On Thursday, July 20, 2017, Adrian Owen <some.owen@eesm.com> wrote:

> Sorry you are trying to stop this.  I didn't read the question clearly.
>
> Please ignore my answer.

Remote computer

> Yes, Guacamole supports this. We use it.
>
> 2 users on different workstations can logon to the same Linux server with the same username
simultaneously.

> Adrian

and they can connect with Remote computer. The problem is that If One user is already login
and another user also try to access the computer the first one is disconnected and second
get the access. Both are using the same login username/pass

> Is there any way I can disable the user from connecting if the computer is already in
use? Does guacamole support this or anyone has ever implemented this feature?