guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Owen <adrian.o...@eesm.com>
Subject RE: How to stop other user from connecting If one user is already using the Remote computer
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:27:33 GMT

Yes, Guacamole supports this. We use it.

2 users on different workstations can logon to the same Linux server with the same username
simultaneously.

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Masood [mailto:masoodhussain10@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 July 2017 10:58
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: How to stop other user from connecting If one user is already using the Remote computer

Hi,

I am using Guacamole to evaluate desktop applications. I send different user my configurations
and they can connect with Remote computer. The problem is that If One user is already login
and another user also try to access the computer the first one is disconnected and second
get the access. Both are using the same login username/pass

Is there any way I can disable the user from connecting if the computer is already in use?
Does guacamole support this or anyone has ever implemented this feature?

If it's not supported in guacamole how can I achieve this feature?

thanks