guacamole-user mailing list archives

From XAVIER HENRY <xavier.he...@ut-capitole.fr>
Subject Re: Guacamole web server :
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 08:46:15 GMT
Hello,

finally, i found the reason of this error.

I have installed guacamole on centos 7 server. After research i found
this error :

|### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.PacketTooBigException: Packet for query is
too large (1265527 > 1048576). You can change this value on the server
by setting the max_allowed_packet' variable.|

and after it appears an 500 html error.

Then in the file "/etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf I had this line :

|[mysqld]
max_allowed_packet = 10M|

After, I restart mariadb service.

Now I can have more of 24 000 users in my database.

Sorry for the inconvenience :-[

Xavier