guacamole-user mailing list archives

From XAVIER HENRY <xavier.he...@ut-capitole.fr>
Subject Re: Guacamole web server :
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 10:05:31 GMT
Hello,

After searching, the problem is not on the web application. :-)

I installed a local server and I was able to integrate more than 60,000
accounts, without errors on my web client. It's slow but the web
application works !!!

The problem is with an internal proxy I think. When the size of json
response is greater than 5M ...

Sorry to have bothered you

Xavier