guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Close browser tab on RDP disconnect
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:27:34 GMT
Tim,I see where you're coming from, just not sure how wide-spread the demand for such a feature
would be.  You're welcome to open an enhancement request via a JIRA issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE

I'm curious if any other users out there see this as desirable?  Anyone else care to comment
on this?
-Nick

On Saturday, July 29, 2017, 1:28:27 PM EDT, timofcourse <tim.graffam@tylertech.com>