guacamole-user mailing list archives

From tako <c...@temple.edu>
Subject NoAuth failing to load?
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:03:54 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to test out Apache Guacamole to see if it'd be suitable for my
environment. I have it set up and running in a RHEL6 VM. I was able to
compile everything, set up Tomcat, etc. When I tried to switch over to
NoAuth (for testing purposes, I just need to confirm that the software works
as intended).

When loading the page (localhost:8080/guacamole), I receive the error listed
below.

Note that tomcat:tomcat owns *EVERYTHING* related to Guacamole.
GUACAMOLE_HOME is /home/tomcat/apache/.guacamole

the noauth jar is in both GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions and WEB_INF/lib (or
whatever the path is)

Any ideas?

Thanks!