guacamole-user mailing list archives

From segfault <jay.cee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implement HA on Guacamole Server
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 21:30:59 GMT
Hi,

I am trying this right now with memcached-session-manager. I have not been
able to get it to work though. I can share my logs and more detail if anyone
wants to help.

My set up is on AWS. I have a TCP ELB load balancer with two EC2 instances
running guacamole on httpd. I have configured SSL Client Verification to be
required on the instances.

I was thinking if you don't need SSL Client Verification, you could use an
HTTPS ELB load balancer and configure sticky sessions on the ELB. You would
have to terminate SSL connections at the load balancer though and this makes
SSL client verification tricky if not impossible.

I am on the verge of just settling for an active/passive set up through the
load balancer because I have tried everything I can think of to get the
memcached-session-manager to work with no success.

Here's a link to some info about memcached-session-manager:
https://github.com/magro/memcached-session-manager/wiki