guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Masood <masoodhussai...@gmail.com>
Subject How to stop other user from connecting If one user is already using the Remote computer
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:57:32 GMT
Hi,

I am using Guacamole to evaluate desktop applications. I send different user
my configurations and they can connect with Remote computer. The problem is
that If One user is already login and another user also try to access the
computer the first one is disconnected and second get the access. Both are
using the same login username/pass

Is there any way I can disable the user from connecting if the computer is
already in use? Does guacamole support this or anyone has ever implemented
this feature?

If it's not supported in guacamole how can I achieve this feature?

thanks