guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LDAP_USER_BASE_DN pointing to an AD Security Group
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:24:06 GMT
Hmmm...that's not very useful.  Does the user account you're using to bind for the search
have access to the other OUs?  Generally they do, unless you've specifically locked down
that users permissions.
Any error messages in the log file for your application server (Tomcat, JBoss - whatever you're
using)?
-Nick
== He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do
justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? --Micah 6:8-- ==

On Monday, July 31, 2017, 3:29:36 AM EDT, Mariano Di Girolamo <m.digirolamo@tecnodata-srl.it>