It does work just fine creating an ext..    not sure if you will be able to see this but..

From: Goncalo Rosa [via Apache Guacamole (incubating) - Users] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 12:33 PM
To: Hawkins, Richard
Subject: RE: Guacamole login page customization 0.9.12

No,

Unfortunately I couldn't do it with the extension. I am not a web developer and I couldn't make the extension to work.

So I did it the wrong way, replacing the Web interface application files inside the .war.

But I am still interested on the extension, but wasn't able to make it to work.

Gonçalo Rosa