guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "SCOTT, Keith (NHS NATIONAL SERVICES SCOTLAND)" <ke...@nhs.net>
Subject File Upload to Centos7 using SFTP fails with You do not have permission to upload this file. If you require access, please check your system settings, or check with your system administrator.
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:41:41 GMT
Hi, If we try to upload a file it's failing with the following error, and we are not sure why.
We are logged into a Centos7 server as root when we do the upload. I have also checked the
number of connections that are allowed.

The error message we get is.....

settings, or check with your system administrator.

Thanks

Keith

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please
inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in
reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and
Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail
and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail