guacamole-user mailing list archives

From James Fraser <James.Fra...@veritec.com.au>
Subject RE: Disable Auto Reconnect
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 03:54:07 GMT
Hi Mike

Thanks for this I will try out latest 0.9.13 build in my sandbox

☺

From: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
Sent: Thursday, 22 June 2017 2:41 AM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Disable Auto Reconnect

The relevant changes are:

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org<mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>>
wrote:
Mind retrying with a build from git master or staging/0.9.13-incubating?

There have been recent changes expanding handling of RDP disconnections which take into account
the disconnect reason code returned by the RDP server. I believe the automatic reconnect behavior
is now specifically excluded for cases where the disconnect is forced by the server, such
as the idle timeout.

- Mike

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:46 PM, James Fraser <James.Fraser@veritec.com.au<mailto:James.Fraser@veritec.com.au>>