guacamole-user mailing list archives

From rhawkins <richard.hawk...@medctrbarbour.org>
Subject RE: Guacamole login page customization 0.9.12
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:36:39 GMT
It does work just fine creating an ext..    not sure if you will be able to see this but..

From: Goncalo Rosa [via Apache Guacamole (incubating) - Users] [mailto:ml+s2363388n1118h12@n4.nabble.com]

Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 12:33 PM
To: Hawkins, Richard
Subject: RE: Guacamole login page customization 0.9.12

No,

Unfortunately I couldn't do it with the extension. I am not a web developer and I couldn't
make the extension to work.

So I did it the wrong way, replacing the Web interface application files inside the .war.

But I am still interested on the extension, but wasn't able to make it to work.

Gonçalo Rosa