guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject Re: Guacamole HTTP tunnel not Websockets
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:10:48 GMT
I'm seeing the same issue using Apache with mod_proxy enabled, so I'm
watching this thread with curiosity.
Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or FixIT@superiorpaving.net