guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject Re: Guacamole HTTP tunnel not Websockets
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:58:23 GMT
what does your nginx config look like? I had the same issue on Apache,
but after reviewing my config files, noticed the websocket proxy
location was pointed to the wrong path, causing the web app to revert
to the http proxy.
Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or FixIT@superiorpaving.net