guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Berndt <erikber...@superiorpaving.net>
Subject Re: Guacamole HTTP tunnel not Websockets
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:25:05 GMT
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Websockets is not being used to
proxy connections
mod_proxy_ws_tunnel is enabled and the websocket proxy is explicitly
declared in the apache configuration file as seen below.

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
        ServerAdmin []
        ServerName []
        DocumentRoot /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps
        ProxyPreserveHost On

<Location />
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        ProxyPass http://localhost:8080/guacamole/ flushpackets=on
        ProxyPassReverse http://localhost:8080/guacamole/
</Location>

<Location /guacamole/websocket-tunnel>
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        ProxyPass ws://localhost:8080/guacamole/websocket-tunnel
        ProxyPassReverse ws://localhost:8080/guacamole/websocket-tunnel
</Location>
Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or FixIT@superiorpaving.net