guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Rocky Borrego <ro...@nextstepcloud.com>
Subject Re: Disable auto-updating connection thumbnails for tab icons
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 12:50:01 GMT
When the tab had a logo image, I found it easier to spot in a row to many
open tabs.

It is very neat to have the icon display the screen, but since it is so
small (and maybe it's just that my eyes are getting old) I find it hard
sometimes to identify it.  I can see it being very useful if I had multiple
Guacamole tabs open, making it easier (somewhat) to identify each.  But in
my case, I usually just have one Guacamole tab open and many others open.
Having the icon made it a bit easier to spot.

Not trying to split hairs here.  Just thought I would ask in case there was
a reasonably easy way to revert back to a logo icon.

Here is an example.
[image: Inline image 1]

Rocky

[image: NextStep Cloud] <https://htmlsig.com/t/0000001C08SWE>