guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Disable Auto Reconnect
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:40:10 GMT
Mind retrying with a build from git master or staging/0.9.13-incubating?

There have been recent changes expanding handling of RDP disconnections
which take into account the disconnect reason code returned by the RDP
server. I believe the automatic reconnect behavior is now specifically
excluded for cases where the disconnect is forced by the server, such as
the idle timeout.

- Mike