guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: status support TS gateway connections to RDP
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:27:40 GMT
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 3:42 AM, kees Louwen <Kees.Louwen@vancis.nl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What is the status and are the requirements to use the TS gateway RDP
> options provided in guacamole version 9.13?

0.9.13*

Keep in mind there is no 0.9.13 release yet. You are building the latest
code from git. The version numbers have been bumped in preparation for a
release, but that release has not actually been made yet, and more testing
remains to be done.

> I am testing version 9.13 in a docker setup, especially the TS Gateway
> functionality. Based on the provided dockerfiles the guacamole client and
> server are build including freerdp version 1.02. The UI, database, etc show
> the required gateway fields. However, when I trace the connection I don't
> see any attempts to connect to the specified TS Gateway via port 443.
>
> I have read jira issue guacamole-40 which describes the implementation and
> seems to specify I need a patched freerdp version. Any guidance on how to
> solve or install this is much appreciated.

Was there anything specifically about the instructions on GUACAMOLE-40 for
patching FreeRDP which was unclear?

- Mike