guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic...@gmail.com>
Subject RDP session fails if SFTP is not available
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 20:11:01 GMT
Hello,

We are using Guacamole to access RDP servers and we are using file transfer
with SFTP protocol (RDP+SFTP configuration). Sometimes it happens that SFTP
server is not available/reachable and in that case Guacamole drops the
whole connection.

Is it possible to still have RDP connection in the case when SFTP server is
configured in parameters, but the actual server is not available? Something
like failback from RDP+SFTP to RDP only. Such connection would have reduced
functionality compared to what is requested in the parameters, but I think
from the user perspective this is still better than having no connection at
all.

Regards,
Marko