guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Karl Fiabeschi <1984its...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Separate infrastructure Frontend\Guacd
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 14:27:23 GMT

> Yes.
>
> Alternatively, you can override this via /etc/guacamole/guacd.conf:
>
> http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#
> guacd.conf

Ok, perfect, It worked as I expected.
Thanks

> The hostname must (somehow) have been explicitly set to an empty string.
>
> Can you upload an unaltered copy of your guacamole.properties somewhere?
>
> - Mike

my actual configuration: (only faked personal information)

---------------

#guacd
guacd-hostname: guacd-xxxx.yyyy.zz.com
guacd-port: 4822

#mysql

mysql-hostname: db.xxxx.yyyy.zz.com
mysql-port: 3306
mysql-database: guacdb
mysql-username: fakeuser
mysql-password: fakepassword

# Additional settings
#mysql-default-max-connections-per-user: 0
#mysql-default-max-group-connections-per-user: 0

########################## LDAP

ldap-hostname: ldap.yyyy.zzz.com
ldap-port: 636
ldap-user-base-dn: ou=tech,o=users,dc=yyyy,dc=zzzz,dc=com
ldap-encryption-method: ssl
ldap-username-attribute: uid
ldap-config-base-dn: dc=yyyy,dc=zzzz,dc=com
ldap-search-bind-dn: cn=userbind,ou=users,dc=yyyy,dc=zzzz,dc=com
ldap-search-bind-password: fakepassword123
###

------------

what i tried:

i put a tcpdump listen on guacd server and one on the guacamole tomcat
server:

1)guacd-hostname:guacd-xxxx.yyyy.zz.com
error code:
[http-bio-8080-exec-10] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP
tunnel request failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Connection refused)
[http-bio-8080-exec-10] DEBUG o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - Internal
error in HTTP tunnel.
guacamole server: org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleServerException:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

no tcpdump logs/activity

2)guacd-hostname:guacd-xxxx                            #nofqdn

error code:
[http-bio-8080-exec-9] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP
tunnel request failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Connection refused)
[http-bio-8080-exec-9] DEBUG o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - Internal
error in HTTP tunnel.
 guacamole server: org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleServerException:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

no tcpdump logs/activity

guacd-hostname: "guacd-xxxx.yyyy.zz.com"

[http-bio-8080-exec-9] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP
tunnel request failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Connection refused)
[http-bio-8080-exec-9] DEBUG o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - Internal
error in HTTP tunnel.
 guacamole server: org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleServerException:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

no tcpdump logs/activity

guacd-hostname: 172.bbb.ccc.ddd (ip address).

[http-bio-8080-exec-9] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP
tunnel request failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Connection refused)
[http-bio-8080-exec-9] DEBUG o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - Internal
error in HTTP tunnel.
 guacamole server: org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleServerException:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

no tcpdump logs/activity

The funny things is if i put on the connection proprieties from the
guacamole tomcat webapps the hostname and ip of guacd server WORKS!!
(attach) :D

How i can fix this or how i can set on the "new connection" interfaces some
standard proprieties like guacd hostname, port, encryption etc?
what file i must modified to do this?

tomorrow i must present to my boss this project solution.. thanks