guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "SCOTT, Keith (NHS NATIONAL SERVICES SCOTLAND)" <ke...@nhs.net>
Subject Re: File Upload to Centos7 using SFTP fails with You do not have permission to upload this file. If you require access, please check your system settings, or check with your system administrator.
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:34:58 GMT
Thanks for your advice, I managed to get FileZilla to upload a file directly onto the server
after disabling selinux on the "target" server. :>)

I was still unable to upload files but It turned out it was only big files that I couldn't
upload so the problem for me was in nginx that we had in front of Guacamole so I set "client_max_body_size
800M;" and we can upload large files now.

On 14/06/17 16:51, Tony Hooker wrote:
This has to most definitely be a problem on the CentOS side. Try connecting with Filezilla
and attempt a transfer as a troubleshooting control.

From: SCOTT, Keith (NHS NATIONAL SERVICES SCOTLAND) [mailto:keith@nhs.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:42 AM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org<mailto:user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: File Upload to Centos7 using SFTP fails with You do not have permission to upload
this file. If you require access, please check your system settings, or check with your system
administrator.

Hi, If we try to upload a file it's failing with the following error, and we are not sure
why. We are logged into a Centos7 server as root when we do the upload. I have also checked
the number of connections that are allowed.

The error message we get is.....

settings, or check with your system administrator.

Thanks

Keith

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please
inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in
reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and
Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail
and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail