guacamole-user mailing list archives

From 张建平 <zhangjianp...@hikvision.com>
Subject remote desktop vrey slow
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 11:11:32 GMT
Hi, when I remote one server by remote desktop in guacamole. about after one minute,I can remote
successfully, who can help me what happened?
No error in guacd log, and my network is work well.
本邮件及其附件含有海康威视公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HIKVISION, which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information
contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,