guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "McRoy, Jeffrey (GE Healthcare)" <Jeffrey.Mc...@ge.com>
Subject Re: RDP Library not being found
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 13:26:00 GMT
Hi Alex,

You have to use one of the stable releases of FreeRDP (FreeRDP Stable 1.0 or 1.1). Here’s
a link to get the source and a link with the build instructions.

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/tree/stable-1.1

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/Compilation

If after building, installing, and running ldconfig you have an issue with Guac finding the
FreeRDP libraries, try this:

Run ldd on the /usr/local/lib/libguac-client-rdp.so, and it should have some libraries that
are not found, look for those files, and then add them into /etc/ld.so.conf.

I had to add these:

/usr/local/lib64

/usr/local/lib

/usr/local/lib/freerdp

Then run ldconfig, should work after that.

Regards,

Jeff