guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Joe <joe.lanf...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP Header Authentication with user-mapping.xml
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 22:29:10 GMT
Is it possible to use HTTP Header Authentication with a user-mapping.xml
file? I can't seem to get it to work.

If I visit guacamole with the header set, it bypasses the login screen as
expected, and I see my username in the top right corner of the page. However
no connections are available.

If I visit guacamole without the header set, I'm presented with the login
screen. I'm able to login with my user and password configured in the
user-mapping.xml file, after which I'm automatically logged in to my one
configured connection.

guacamole.properties:

user-mapping.xml: