guacamole-user mailing list archives

From kees Louwen <Kees.Lou...@vancis.nl>
Subject status support TS gateway connections to RDP
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:42:44 GMT
Hello,

What is the status and are the requirements to use the TS gateway RDP
options provided in guacamole version 9.13?

I am testing version 9.13 in a docker setup, especially the TS Gateway
functionality. Based on the provided dockerfiles the guacamole client and
server are build including freerdp version 1.02. The UI, database, etc show
the required gateway fields. However, when I trace the connection I don't
see any attempts to connect to the specified TS Gateway via port 443.

I have read jira issue guacamole-40 which describes the implementation and
seems to specify I need a patched freerdp version. Any guidance on how to
solve or install this is much appreciated.

thanks Kees