guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Suncatcher16 <suncatche...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: SFTP error "unable to open file XXX" on Win8 RDP host
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:00:18 GMT
Erik Berndt wrote
> Is the SFTP server set to allow passive or active transfers?

How to check that?
I tried WinSCP client and it both downloads and uploads files like a charm.
I investigated Passive/Active setting and wasn't able to change it, as it
stated  here <https://winscp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10965>  , Passive
mode is relevant only for FTP, whilst SFTP connection is always *active*.
And if it is firewall issue, then WinSCP client will be blocked too. Any
other suggeestions?