guacamole-user mailing list archives

From dgfvs <schmidt-lu...@web.de>
Subject Copy and Paste only works in 0.9.10 and not in 0.9.12
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:00:57 GMT
Hi all,

I've setup Guacamole 0.9.10-incubating for testing purposes a few weeks ago.
Everything is running fine and working how it's supposed to be.
Now I installed Guacamole 0.9.12-incubating on a new server. It's running
perfectly, but it's not possible to copy and paste. I can copy text from my
host to the clipboard when I'm pressing ctrl-alt-shift, but after that the
text is not accessible in my RDP session. And so it is in the opposite
direction.
My settings in 0.9.12 are identical to the settings in the older version.
Has anybody an idea, what I'm doing wrong?

Best Regards
Lucas