guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Ads <A...@Mystery-Inc.org>
Subject SSH Config support?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 15:57:57 GMT
Hello all,
I am pretty new to this, but I have been searching and can't find anything
about it.
I'm not sure if I am missing something obvious or not, so hope to be
enlightened.

Is it possible to configure Guacamole, or I suppose to get guacd to use an
SSH config file, or configure an equivalent to allow things like jump hosts
and other tunnelling to get to the final destination with SSH?

Of course I can SSH to a box with Guacamole, then have configurations there,
but it could be useful to configure certain connections that guacd can't
easily reach from the offset.

Or am I missing some other way to achieve this?

Many thanks for your time.
Regards,
Adam.