guacamole-user mailing list archives

From wirelesslayers <tara...@artit.com.br>
Subject Re: modify home and logout action after closing a remoteapp/remotesession
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2017 02:26:01 GMT
Hi there, thanks for your response.

I just did that and rebuild the "war" file.

Funny, it does not matter which value I throw at $location.url, guaca-client
does not seen to bother.
So I commented //$location.url for logout and home functions and used
window.open("http://myurl.com", "_self"); and it is working!!

That part is solved, and they liked it.

But, as always, they never leave me alone and asked why it take so long for
the pop-up "Home Reconnect Logout" to appear... I told them it is "the time
it takes to clean up and disconnect properly from the server".

But, it is possible to control the time it takes for that pop-up to appear?
Like reduce it from X secs to 3 secs or something?

Thanks again.