guacamole-user mailing list archives

From wirelesslayers <tara...@artit.com.br>
Subject modify home and logout action after closing a remoteapp/remotesession
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 23:17:06 GMT
'Ello,

First of all, thanks for this great software  - guacamole is really amazing
- and I have been using at my work.

A question has reached me, by the "company higher power", to change the
behavior of the pop-up that shows after closing a remoteapp or remotesession
"Home Reconnect Logout".

They want to, when the user clicks on "Home" it goes back to another "Home"
not the guacamole`s home.
Or, when the user clicks "Logout" , it should call a custom logout.

Look, that is a pure aesthetic request, not mine.

Since I have no experience on angularJS, JSP, (I am just a linux admin)

Thanks in advance.