guacamole-user mailing list archives

From stuartevansuk <stuartw.evan...@live.co.uk>
Subject Guacamole 0.9.12 WAN Performance (Ubuntu 14, XDRP)
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 09:39:36 GMT
Hello All,

I've recently built 0.9.12 on a Centos 7 machine and using it as a gateway
to a number of Ubuntu 14 desktops with XRDP installed to provide RDP access
via Guacamole.  However, I'm finding that the performance over a WAN is
pretty slow, when viewing webpages it takes time for page to refresh and to
scroll, which causes some issues for users using the desktops.  Could anyone
help / provide and pointers to improve the system?  Internet at where
Guacamole sits is 70/20 and on the client sides its variable, but mostly
70/20 again.

Thanks,