guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Andy Pattrick <andy.pattr...@horiba.com>
Subject LDAP_USER_BASE_DN pointing to an AD Security Group
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:58:23 GMT
Hi,

I have LDAP authentication working using a BASE_DN pointing to an OU in my Active Directory.
However I would like to point the BASE_DN at a security group so that I can simply add users
to the group if I want to allow them to access Guacamole without moving them to a different
OU.

When I try this I find it doesn't work. I suspect this is because CN's are not supported in
LDAP_USER_BASE_DN. Can anyone confirm if they have managed to do this?

In summary:

This works -

LDAP_USER_BASE_DN="OU=MyUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness,DC=mycompany,DC=com"

This does not work -

LDAP_USER_BASE_DN="CN=GUACAMOLE Group,OU=Security Groups,OU=MyBusiness,DC=mycompany,DC=com"

Many thanks, Andy.