guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Alder, Steve" <Steve_Al...@csx.com>
Subject Guacamole 0.9.12 - Active Directory Group Question
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:33:24 GMT
I am trying to use Guacamole to allow a certain subset of my Active Directory population access
to access Guacamole and have a certain set of connections.  Authentication via AD, connections
stored in MariaDB.  Using a (guacamole) administrative user to share connections.  Everything
is good and working, except I cannot find the right combination of parameter settings to have
Guac read the members of an AD-based group and allow the administrative user to see them in
the Users tab of Guacamole.  I can set it to allow the ALL users inside of AD to be seen,
but given that my AD has thousands of users this is impractical.  I can configure Guac to
only see users in a particular OU; but I cannot move only the subset of users to their own
OU, because of previously configured solutions.  The users have to stay where they are.  So
the best case is that I could add them to a group and place the group in a particular OU.

Suggestions or ideas?

Steve

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address. Sender and CSX accept
no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.