You don't have to use the LXD piece thats optional.

AWS runs many different linux distros.

Xrdp performance is great I can watch youtube videos on a browser running on the cloud

On May 8, 2017 9:39 AM, "Suncatcher16" <suncatcher16@outlook.com> wrote:
Cool! As I got it, it is an automate script intended for "all-in-one"
installation of Guacamole with XRDP.
However, as far as I know (correct me if I am mistaken) LXD containers are
not compatible with RHEL which is AWS based on, and that's is the problem.
Docker is more preferable.
How do you assess the speed, stability and performance of Guacamole+XRDP
combination?