guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Goncalo Rosa <goncalo.r...@v2s.us>
Subject RE: Guacamole login page customization 0.9.12
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 21:19:16 GMT
Hi Marko,

Thank you so much.

Sorry for my ignorance, but should I create this path (app/ext/V2SLABS/) on my system? Or
what really it represents that path?

Thank you in advance.

Gonçalo Rosa

[grosa_CO]
W: www.v2s.us<http://www.v2s.us/>                   Skype: goncalo_rosa

From: Marko Nikolić [mailto:marko.nikolic.gm@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 16:10
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guacamole login page customization 0.9.12

Hi Goncalo,

I have checked the zip file and have few comments:

- The image is present, but I don't see that it is used anywhere. I think you should add a
.css file that uses image and reference this file in guac-manifest.json. Something like this
in css:

.login-ui .login-dialog .logo {
    background-image:  url('app/ext/V2SLABS/web/images/v2s.png');
}

and in manifest-json add reference to your css:

"css" : ["V2SLABS.css"],

I didn't check the above, so please make sure all paths are correct.

- Regarding translation, are you sure that en_US.json is used on your system? On my system
it en.json, so I guess it depends on your regional settings.

Regards,
Marko

уто, 30. мај 2017. у 22:05 Goncalo Rosa <goncalo.rosa@v2s.us<mailto:goncalo.rosa@v2s.us>>
је написао/ла:

Hello,

I just implemented Guacamole 0.9.12 and I am trying to customize the login page. However I
am not a Web developer, so I tried to follow the following link:
http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/Branding-the-login-page-td281.html

Attached is the JAR (renamed as zip) that I created. However I can’t understand why is not
working, when I upload it on GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions.

Can someone be so kind and help me?

I just want to do 2 things:

  1.  Replace the login guacamole logo
  2.  Replace the “NAME” caption from “Apache Guacamole” to “V2S LABs”

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,