guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Dogbert <virtualdogb...@gmail.com>
Subject guacamole and scaling?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 13:49:23 GMT
Hi,

So general question to anyone and everyone using guacamole. A while back I
did a POC using guacamole in place of noVNC, using Grails, as the back-end.
Now looking to take the next step, and I was wondering how well does a
single node of guacamole scale in other peoples experience? To clarify what
I mean when I say scale, how many sessions, have you been able to run on
one server? What configurations have people used to scale up what they can
support? Does anyone have any suggestions, or rules of thumb they've
figured out on the way. Thanks for any ideas, suggestions, or responses.

-Tucker