guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Antony Awaida <ant...@apporto.com>
Subject Re: guacamole and scaling?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 17:23:56 GMT
Hi Mike and Dogbert:

We also have developed a load test for guacamole using AWS and are happy to
share our findings..

I am confused on one item: in a recent email from Al Gore mentions that he
is using the Load balancing capabilities of .9.0.12
Excerpt: " I recommend having a cluster
of servers running Debian MINIMAL INSTALL for nothing but instances of guacd
(and use 0.9.12's new load balancing feature)."

Where can we find more information about the load balancing feature?

Thanks,
Antony

and use 0.9.12's new load balancing feature
ᐧ

--
Antony Awaida
CEO