guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: GUACAMOLE 0.9.9 can't show Chinese characters in SSH session
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 03:49:52 GMT
For Chinese characters to render, you will need the following on the server
running guacd:

1) A font with Unicode support for Chinese characters
2) The various locale-related environment variables set to a UTF-8 locale
(you will see warnings from guacd if this is not the case). Setting LC_ALL
to en_US.UTF8 would be sufficient, but keep in mind that it's guacd that
needs to be affected by that variable.

- Mike