guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Guac Cygwin UUID
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 07:45:16 GMT
Can you locate where libuuid* or libossp-uuid* are in the filesystem?

I've not attempted to build that library on Cygwin myself, but if the UUID
package you built does indeed provide the OSSP UUID library, those files
should exist somewhere. It may simply be that they are not installed to a
location searched by the linker by default, or that the linker cache was
not updated via ldconfig after install.

- Mike