guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Goncalo Rosa <goncalo.r...@v2s.us>
Subject RE: Guacamole login page customization 0.9.12
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 11:26:31 GMT

Hi Marko,

Maybe I am too dumb…

I believe I did what you mentioned, however even after reboot the server it doesn’t work.

I attached my new JAR in zip format. Can you please be so kind and give me a hand on this?
Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Gonçalo Rosa

[grosa_CO]
W: www.v2s.us<http://www.v2s.us/>                   Skype: goncalo_rosa

From: Marko Nikolić [mailto:marko.nikolic.gm@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 16:32
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org<mailto:user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Guacamole login page customization 0.9.12

It is possible to customize guacamole in this way, but it will essentially result in the custom
release of Guacamole. Any upgrade to the new Guacamole release will require repeating of this
procedure.

On the other side, extensions are not that much dependent on the guacamole version and upgrades
(but for sure requires testing before production).

Marko
уто, 30. мај 2017. у 23:20 Al Gore <cody@securityresearch.us<mailto:cody@securityresearch.us>>
је написао/ла:
If you do not want to make any modifications to the code, simply download the
prebuilt .WAR file from:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/releases/0.9.12-incubating/

Open this file with an archive program such as 7zip and you should see a
list of files and folders:

<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/n1026/Capture.png>

Open the folder labeled "translations" and will see a list of languages in
the form of "en.json" or "no.json" (by the way you can add to this list if
you want Spanish in there). Edit these files and replace every instance of
"Apache Guacamole" with "V2S Labs". Make sure to save them within the WAR
file.

Next, you can take your logo in PNG format and replace files in the "images"
folder. You will need to replace guac-tricolor.png, logo-64.png,
logo-144.png, and guac-mono-192.png. I would recommend looking at the
dimensions of these images and replacing them with the same size image. Be
sure to overwrite the image files with your logo files using the exact same
name, e.g. "logo-64.png" must be replaced with a file called "logo-64.png".

Take the resulting WAR file and place it in your Java app container, such as
Tomcat