guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Josh Nathan [DATACOM]" <Jos...@datacom.co.nz>
Subject RE: Guac Cygwin UUID
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 01:57:35 GMT
I cant find those uuid libraries in my Cygwin64 folder, maybe I need to compile them to dll’s.

Does anyone have Guac working within Cygwin that I can get a copy of please?

Cheers
Josh

From: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 3 May 2017 7:45 PM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Guac Cygwin UUID

Can you locate where libuuid* * are in the filesystem?

I've not attempted to build that library on Cygwin myself, but if the UUID package you built
does indeed provide the OSSP UUID library, those files should exist somewhere. It may simply
be that they are not installed to a location searched by the linker by default, or that the
linker cache was not updated via ldconfig after install.

- Mike

On May 2, 2017 21:30, "Josh Nathan [DATACOM]" <JoshNa@datacom.co.nz<mailto:JoshNa@datacom.co.nz>>