guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Melak Firdo <mel...@checkpoint.com>
Subject Disabling authentication with NoAuth extension
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 07:23:57 GMT
Hi All,

I deployed Gaucamole on a CentOS 7 VM.
I used this script: https://sourceforge.net/projects/guacamoleinstallscript/files/CentOS/guacamole-install-script.sh/download<https://sourceforge.net/projects/guacamoleinstallscript/files/CentOS/guacamole-install-script.sh/download>
We use Guacamole to allow access via an internal web portal using RDP, to VMs residing in
the same ESX hosting the Guacamole.

We paste the VMs URL in our internal portal. When our users click the link, they get this:

[cid:image002.png@01D2D477.D9D1FCA0]

We want to avoid that, and allow direct access to the VMs.
For that, we followed the instructions of disabling authentication: <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/goog_1072228043>
https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/noauth.html
But with no luck.

We still get the Guacamole login.

Details about what we did:
1. Create GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions folder in this path:   "etc/guacamole/GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions"
     and copy guacamole-auth-noauth-0.9.12-incubating.jar within the GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions

2. Add new config file in that path:  ""etc/guacamole/noauth-config.xml"
File's content is exactly that:

<configs>

    <config name="Win7" protocol="rdp">

        <param name="hostname" value="10.0.0.1" />

        <param name="port" value="3389" />

    </config>
</configs>

3. Edited guacome.prope. this is exactly how it looks like

[cid:image003.png@01D2D477.D9D1FCA0]

I am completely new to Linux and not very familiar with java. I'd appreciate answers as detailed
as possible

Melak Firdo

M  +972 (52) 395.9116

Email: Melakf2@gmail.com<mailto:Melakf2@gmail.com>