guacamole-user mailing list archives

From melak <mel...@checkpoint.com>
Subject Disabling authentication with NoAuth extension
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 07:05:57 GMT
Hi All,

I deployed Gaucamole on a CentOS 7 VM.
I used this script:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/guacamoleinstallscript/files/CentOS/guacamole-install-script.sh/download
We use Guacamole to allow access via an internal web portal using RDP, to
VMs residing in the same ESX hosting the Guacamole.

We paste the VMs URL in our internal portal. When our users click the link,
they get guacamole login page.
We want to avoid that, and allow direct access to the VMs.
For that, we followed the instructions of disabling authentication:
https://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/noauth.html
But with no luck.
We still get the Guacamole login.

Details about what we did:
1. Create GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions folder in this path:
"etc/guacamole/GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions"
     and copy guacamole-auth-noauth-0.9.12-incubating.jar within the
GUACAMOLE_HOME/extensions

2. Add new config file in that path:  ""etc/guacamole/noauth-config.xml"
File's content is exactly that:
<configs>
    <config name="Win7" protocol="rdp">

    </config>
</configs>

3. Edited guacome.prope. this is exactly how it looks like
 ===================================
 # Hostname and port of guacamole proxy
guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port:     4822

# MySQL properties
mysql-hostname: localhost
mysql-port: 3306
mysql-database: ####
mysql-username: ####
mysql-password: ####
mysql-default-max-connections-per-user: 0
mysql-default-max-group-connections-per-user: 0

# Auth provider class
auth-provider:
net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.auth.noauth.NoAuthenticationProvider

# NoAuth properties
noauth-config: /etc/guacamole/noauth-config.xml