guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Rodder <g...@blown.net>
Subject Settings/Preferences not working with header auth
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 13:14:05 GMT
This problem happens if I enable http header auth on 0.9.12.

If I go to Settings as a normal user or Settings->Preferences as guacadmin,
I get a spinning gear icon.  In Chrome devtools I see a 404 for
/guacamole/api/session/data/header/self/permissions?token=<stuff>, which a
JSON-looking message "Session not associated with authentication provider
\"header\".".  Based on the other api GET requests, I suspect that it should
be hitting mysql-shared instead of header.