guacamole-user mailing list archives

From kkellner <kkell...@ecsteam.com>
Subject LDAP (AD) connections do not show in Active and History
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 23:00:53 GMT
All my users and connections are defined within LDAP (Active Directory).
This seems to have the negative impact of not logging any "History" records
or show any "Active Sessions" in the Guacamole settings area.

Is there a way to hack this to work?   I tried creating a user in MySQL with
the same name and a connection with the same name to try and get the MySQL
data to have enough to make the above work, however this just ended up
showing a duplicate connection name in the list for users (one from LDAP and
the fake one from MySQL).

Any other ideas of how to get this functionality working when using LDAP?