guacamole-user mailing list archives

From odonya <jodo...@gmail.com>
Subject We have a problem in our guacamole client implementation such that we are not receiving onend notification when trying to read the guacamole stream (So printing is not working)
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 18:00:47 GMT
We have a problem in our guacamole client implementation such that we are not
receiving onend notification when trying to read the guacamole stream.

Our code snippet looks like this

                 guac = new Guacamole.Client(
                   tunnel
                 );

            This is how we are listening on onfile when we are trying to
print file.

            guac.onfile = function clientFileReceived(stream, mimetype,
filename) {
                   //this is called
            var blobReader = new Guacamole.BlobReader(stream, mimetype);
                blobReader.onend = function onend() {
               //this is never called
}
}

My question is why is onend not being called?
I am using 0.9.12-incubating  version of guacamole.

--
View this message in context: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/We-have-a-problem-in-our-guacamole-client-implementation-such-that-we-are-not-receiving-onend-notifi-tp974.html