guacamole-user mailing list archives

From m1c999 <mike.sha...@halogence.co.uk>
Subject Re: Guacamole and Nginx poor performance
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 05:53:19 GMT
Mike,

Really appreciate your help and quick response on this one, it saved me a
ton of time in head scratching, reading and scanning log files.  I am not
too familiar with how Nginx config works (should really understand it some
more methinks).  The Nginx config must be tree like in sequencing as your
suggestion was spot on. It seems Nginx was indeed routing through the root
location.

When I removed the root location entry the proxy server started performing
as expected.

The Guacamole and Nginx setup is fantastic, all I can say is Wow to you and
everyone involved.

Many thanks!

Regards,

Mike